Third Degree Series with La Pera Projects
Updated: Mar 30
MEET OUR COLLECTORS CIRCLE MEMBER JUSTIN ELLIS
⏰Third degree series⏰
We are back with ten questions for our collector Justin Ellis owner of this gorgeous @alexhammondstudio
1. You are addicted to… Travel – like any addiction though, I can’t get enough of it.✈️
2. What is art for you? Seeing something from somebody else’s perspective, whatever that perspective may be.
3. Name a necessary change in the art world: Get rid of the cartel that operates among the auction houses and major collectors. 25%+ fees both to buy and sell is profiteering, and excludes lower level buyers and artists from participating in the market.
4. Favorite artist or work of art: Hard to have a favourite, but probably currently @pepebaenanieto, a new artist in Cadiz painting daily family scenes.
5. The best advice you have ever received: “Nobody likes a complainer” – holds good in most contexts. 💥
7. What moment do you enjoy the most as a collector? When I finally work out where to hang a new work
8. Dream work: Caravaggio’s Judith & Holofernes – the disdain in her face! 👁
9. WhatsApp, text or call? Yes.
10. Favorite fruit? Mango!